Turmeric Face Mask Acne

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My skin is oily and liable to cystic acne, and that i have tried therefore numerous things to “fix” my face however nothing works. As i'm coming back to the great spherical age of thirty I’ve relaxed quite plenty concerning my “flaws” and learned to create peace with myself (most of the time, I’m not a superhero!) a couple of years ago I had a series of glycolic peels before my wedding, and also the beautician who treated me was quite a revelation. She told me that in her expertise healthy skin comes from reducing anxiety, which I shouldn’t feel ashamed concerning my oily skin as a result of it means that I won’t have numerous wrinkles in years to return. (To be honest, I reasonably like wrinkles!) we have a tendency to spoke concerning how the wonder trade focuses on things like oily skin to create individuals feel dangerous concerning themselves in order that they purchase cosmetics – it’s simply insanity!Acne scars

So, I don’t purchase terribly several beauty product in the least these days; simply cleanser, moisturiser and a get few structure product. I do have somewhat of fun concocting DIY treatments though! i used to be chatting with my friend Kathleen concerning the wonder product she encountered on her recent trip to India, and that i noticed that a lot of of them contained turmeric. I even have a giant bag of beautiful turmeric bought from the markets, and thought “AHA! It’s time for a DIY face mask!”Turmeric Acne Scars 



And how! it's like I even have plunged face 1st into cake batter. Here’s the recipe I used:

2 tblsp besan flour (chick pea flour)
1/4 tsp turmeric
Add milk & honey slowly to create a paste
Apply to face with the rear of a spoon and relax for ten minutes.
Jump within the shower to clean it off with heat water – needs some mild rubbing!



Fresh out of the shower, wrapped in an exceedingly towel I promise! (Even if I wasn’t, what are you gonna do?!) Some individuals had warned of the turmeric staining my skin, however I even have zero staining. Any yellow you see on my face is my actual skin tone (I’m a mix of pink and yellow). My skin feels terribly soft and most of the redness in my skin has calmed down plenty.

I was pretty impressed with this face mask, and can be doing it again! If you've got any DIY tending recipes, i might like to study them. It’d be reasonably fun to urge some friends along for a day of putting every kind of crazy batter on our faces!
Share this article on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2011 Free Medical News All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.